Privacy and Personal Data Policy
This policy explains the types of personal data we (AgaPhoto) may collect about you when you interact with us. We collect and process data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. We do not disclose data to any third parties unless disclosure is necessary for the fulfilment of a service; you have specifically given consent for a particular service; or we have a legitimate interest in disclosing data. Instances in which we do disclose data to third parties are outlined below.
OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
1) We respect your privacy and your choices.
2) We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
3) We will not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
4) We will never sell your personal data.
5) We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure
6) We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
7) We will not use your personal data in ways that we have not told you about.
8) We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
If you have any questions not answered by this policy, please contact us.
AgaPhoto is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. If you click on the small padlock symbol at the top of your browser's screen, next to the web address, you will be taken to the site's security certificate. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorized access. . As no transmission of information via the internet is completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our site although. Any transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Your personal information
It is your choice whether to provide Personal Information. But if you choose not to provide this information when requested, you may be unable to purchase products from our Website (“Products”), or access content and promotions on the Website.
If you buy any Products from the Website, the Website may record your details in order that we can:
comply with legal and contractual requirements, or be able to contact you, or resolve any queries and process your orders to completion,
We will only use your Personal Information as is required to provide sell or supply Products and any additional services (“Services”) that may be reflected in the Website, or as permitted by data protection law, or for any other purposes as requested by or agreed with you.
Services will include collecting payment and complying with your order, providing emails which you have chosen to receive following access or purchase of Products, informing you by email of any promotions or Products similar to those subscribed or purchased by you, emails inviting you to complete a review of Products and our service, and any such complying with our legal requirements.
If you have consented to receive our email Newsletters (“Newsletter”) or you have created an account on the Website, where you do not want to be contacted in the future about any promotional offers, please inform us by using the Newsletter unsubscribe option on the website within your account, or by sending an email to email@example.com and we will stop sending you any promotional emails as soon as is reasonably possible.
If you have contacted us through any means, we will use the information solely to respond to you and in relation to the Products or Services applicable
What we collect
You may give us information about you by: entering into transactions, opening an account on our site www.fotopia.net (our site), filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
We collect the following information:
Where you order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, email address.
When you register with us to receive our newsletter or details of offers or products we will collect your e-mail address. You can also provide us with more information about you so that the details of offers and products we send you will be more suited to your circumstances.
If you contact us by any means, you agree that we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Who we share the information with and your choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than involved into buying process.We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We will always use our best efforts to make sure that all third parties we work with will keep your personal data secure. Examples include:
• Third parties that produce backgrounds and organize transport for goods to be delivered to you.
• Third parties required to deliver a product to you e.g. postal/delivery services;
• Advertising, marketing, digital and social media agencies to help us to deliver advertising, marketing, and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness, and to manage your contact and questions;
• Third parties that assist and help us in providing IT services, such as platform providers,
• Payment service providers and credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score and verifying your details where this is a condition of entering into a contract with you
• Third parties that assist us for customer care.
If you are opted into Fotopia.net emails and wish to change your preferences, you can do so by logging into 'my account' at anytime.
If you wish to unsubscribe from email communications from Fotopia.net you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email received, or else, amend your preferences when you log into 'my account.'
When you purchase Products or register for Services on the Website, you will be given the opportunity to receive information from us, about Products, promotions or special offers which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish us to contact you for such purposes, please ensure that you tick or untick the appropriate box when you purchase products or subscribe to other Services.
When entering a competition, you may be required to subscribe to our Newsletter or other Service. Terms relating to competitions can be found in our Competition Terms & Conditions.
How long do we keep your personal data
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it to provide you with your requested service(s) or to meet our commercial or legal obligations.
To determine the retention period of your personal data, we consider several criteria to make sure that we do not keep your personal data for long than is necessary or appropriate. These criteria include:
• The purpose for which we hold your personal data;
• Our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to that personal data, for example any financial reporting obligations;
• Whether our relationship with you is ongoing, for example, you have an active account with one or more of our brands, you continue to receive marketing communications, or you regularly browse or purchase off our websites/apps);
Social media and user generated content
Some of our websites and apps allow users to submit their own content. Please remember that any content submitted to our social media platforms can be viewed by the public, and you should be cautious about providing certain personal data e.g. financial information or address details. We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal data on one of our social media platforms and we recommend that you do not share such information.
Your rights and choices
We respects your right to privacy: it is important that you are able to control your personal data. You have the following rights:
3. The right to rectification-You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is incorrect or outdated and/or completed if it is incomplete. If you have an account, it may be easier to correct your own personal data via your “My Account” function.
4. The right to erasure/right to be forgotten-In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted. Note this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds for retaining your personal data.
5. The right to object to direct marketing- You can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. The easiest way to do this is by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you. In circumstances where you have the right to object to profiling or any processing based on our legitimate interests, you should contact us using the details below.
6. The right to deactivate cookies- The settings from the Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but you can easily adjust it by changing the settings of your browser or, where available, by using the tools on our websites.
Many cookies are used to enhance the usability or functionality of a website; therefore disabling some types of cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our websites.
If you wish to restrict or block all the cookies which are set by our websites, please use the tool available on the particular website (if applicable), or refer to the Help function within your browser to learn how to manage your settings within your browser.
What are cookies
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or hand held device when you visit certain pages on websites. Cookies can't harm your computer. Some are essential, for example when putting items in your basket to place orders on our website while some are not essential but are used to enhance the user experience of the website. They allow us to:
obtain statistical data regarding audience size and usage pattern,
store information about your preferences,
allow us to customize the website to your interests and deliver a high quality user experience,
improve user experience and to allow the website to recognize you when you return.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .