TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Website. These are the terms and conditions of Agaphoto , which is the company that sells goods to Customers on the Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about the Website please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to order
Select the goods you require from the Website and click 'Add to bag';
1. Select the goods you require from the Website and click 'Add to bag';
2. Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase from AgaPhoto/Fotopia website .
3. Review your bag making sure all specifications such as size, quantity fit your requirements, then click "Proceed to Checkout";
4. If you are a new user you will need to enter an email address and password. You must keep your login and password confidential as they allow access to your account. To continue setting up an account you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address;
5. Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the (shipping confirmation / delivery options) page where you may enter voucher codes, select the type of delivery, and/or billing addresses.
6. You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. Following submission of your order you will be sent an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided. By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Data protection privacy
You may pay by PayPal account or use your debit and credit card. Please ensure if you are using a credit card that you provide the card holder's name as it is shown on the card, and the billing address corresponds as it appears on the card statement.
I do not add vat to my invoice as my turnover are below the registration threshold.
- Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the delivery service you select, the country of delivery and the quantity/weight of goods ordered.
- Delivery times depend on the delivery address and the types of goods ordered. Orders are printed after payments is accepted and dispatch within 2 working days. Delivery in Poland takes up to 3 day, delivery within Europe takes 7-14 days. While we will try our very best to ensure that you receive your product on time we accept no responsibility or liability for loss should a delivery take longer.
- We will use third party couriers. Couriers will require a signature to ensure safe receipt of your goods. If you are not available to collect and sign on the courier's first visit they may leave it at a neighbouring address, or in a safe place (i.e. hidden from sight and protected from the rain). A calling card will be posted through your door to let you know this has been done. If there is no safe place a calling card will be left with the courier's contact number to arrange re-delivery.If the parcel is returned to us due to you not being present at the delivery address we reserve the right to charge an additional fee for redelivery of your order.
- Please check delivered goods in presence of courier to make sure they were not damaged in transport.
- If you do not select the correct delivery address for your order there will be an additional charge to cover the cost of sending the product to you.
- Your order can only be sent to the delivery address entered at the time of payment, it is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address entered is correct.
Due to the custom nature of our products, each order is custom printed to your specified requirements, by ordering you waive the right to claim a refund/return/exchange under the distance selling regulations. if you do not agree with this then please do not order.
1. Each order is inspect before shipping.
2. It is client responsibility to check your order before you sign collection as we cannot
accept responsibility for any damage after you signed for it.
3. If you do not agree with our refund/ return Policy then please do not order.
Social Media Policy
By tagging us in your photo on any social media website you allow us to use your photo on our website within any social media feed. We will not be liable for any loss/damages that relate to social media image and content.
Product Order Policy
All our products are custom printed when you order them. We take lots of time to print off our designs, we do our best to ensure that the colour of our products match for most modern computer screens.
- You are responsible for choosing the correct design for your needs.
- Any colours shown on your computer may not be the same as the colours on the final printed product and we do not accept any responsibility because of that.
- You accept any cropping may occur in order to print the product in the size you have requested. If you need the product cropping or sizing in a particular way please ensure that you notify us prior printing your order as we cannot be held responsibility for misinterpretation of the design especially when resizing.
Product Maintenance Policy
All of our products we sell are printed on high quality digital printing media. We do not accept any liability for injury or loss when cleaning and maintaining our products. Vinyl backdrops:
- clean the product with warm soapy water or anti-bacterial wipes.
- Do not use any type of chemical when cleaning our products.
- Please store the product rolled in the tube to avoid creasing/ damage or leave them hung or laid flat.
- If the product became creased, hang it in a warm room overnight and they should fall out.